When I was a little girl, the Fourth of July was my favorite holiday. Everything about it screams summer from the smell of grills burning to sunlight glistening on the swimming pool. Now that I’m older other holidays have become more meaningful but I still love celebrating during this time of year with my family.
Because I pin hundreds of cool DIYs on Pinterest and never actually do them, I decided to make a Fourth of July inspired flower crown to add a little fun to my protective style challenge this year. Normally I’d just wear a patriotic headband or ribbon but this year I’m going big!
Watch the video below.
Supplies Used For Flower Crown:
- Scissors (pliers are recommended but I didn’t have any and didn’t want to purchase any LOL)
- Floral Tape
- Flowers of your choice
Products Used In GRWM:
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Caramel
- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer
- elf Bronzer Powder
- elf Brow Gel/Powder Duo
- Ardell Brow Pencil (used as an under eyeliner)
- Wet-n-Wild Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Blush Stick
- NYX Badonkadonk Mascara
- Black Radiance Foundation Powder (used as a contouring powder)
- ULTA Highlighter/Contour Kit (I only used the highlighter)
- MAC ProLongwear Pencil in “In Control”
- MAC Ruby Woo lipstick