This is a personal website and blog written and edited by Jessica Simien. Occasionally, there will be guest articles in which the views and opinions expressed within those articles represent the view or the opinion of the post/article author NOT any of the businesses, sponsors, organizations and/or institutions JessicaSimien.com is affiliated with. These opinions are not fact, unless stated otherwise. JessicaSimien.com reserves the right to edit or remove content at any time.
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid product insertions and other forms of compensation. Compensation received does not influence the content or opinions on this website.
All images on this website not branded with the JessicaSimien.com logo are available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain or are used with permission of the image owner. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.). If photo credit information is available, it will be posted with the photo associated with it. If you own the rights to any photo that appears on this site and would like for it to be removed, please email email@example.com and it will be removed immediately.
We encourage your comments on JessicaSimien.com and hope you will join the discussion. We moderate each and every comment and we expect a basic level of civility in our comments sections. Disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. By posting on JessicaSimien.com, you give JessicaSimien.com (Jessica Simien / Simien Media Group) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by JessicaSimien.com in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
JessicaSimien.com reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
To make sure that this website and my brand is in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission‘s (FTC) rulings regarding bloggers being paid to produce content or endorse products, services or brands – I must have a disclosure policy.
Anyone visiting this website or any of my social media platforms should be aware of the following:
- I occasionally make money from content that I post on this website. When I am being compensated for a post, whether monetarily or in exchange for a product, service or travel accommodations, it will appear in the “Sponsored Content” category.
- Some links on this website are paid links that allow me to earn a small commission as and when clicked and an item is purchased.
- When I write about or giveaway products on this website, I have received those products for free unless stated otherwise. When I’ve received the product for free, it will appear in the “Sponsored Content” category.
- I am compensated for some of the tweets I send out on Twitter. When I’ve been compensated to tweet, a disclosure will be made within the copy of the tweet.
- I am compensated for some of the posts I share on Instagram. When I’ve been compensated to post on Instagram, a disclosure will be made within the caption of the post.
- I am compensated for some of the posts I share on Facebook. When I’ve been compensated to post on Facebook, a disclosure will be made within the copy of the post.
- If you send me an email or contact me in any way, all the information in your email and/or our correspondence is mine to use as I please.
- Being compensated for content does not mean that I will give biased reviews. Opinions are always 100% mine and never influenced by a company.
If you have any questions about anything mentioned above, please feel free to contact me here.