Simien Media Group (my public relations and media agency) is proud to announce its first workshop of the year, Let’s Get Social!
If your brand is not a regular on social media not only are you severely behind the times, you’re completely missing out. Social media is a free tool that allows you to make it easier for customers and potential customers to find you, connect with your audience on a personal level and increase your sales. On the flip side, you may be posting on social media regularly but without a real plan therefore you aren’t getting the results you’d hoped for.
If either of those scenarios describe you or if you want to learn more about the most popular platforms and how to “work” them, this workshop is for you.
What You’ll Learn
Let’s Get Social is a social media workshop geared toward brands looking to establish a social media strategy for 2017. In this workshop (available online or in-person) attendees will learn how to create a winning social media plan using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
During the workshop we’ll be covering:
- Setting and reaching goals and objectives for each platform
- Creating a theme for your pages
- The types of content you should be sharing
- The dos and don’ts of each platform
- How to measure your success and much more!
For your convenience and because we all have learning preferences, this workshop is available virtually or in-person. That means you can attend from the comfort of your own home or if you’re more of a hands-on learner, you can meet up with me and other savvy entrepreneurs in person. Both tickets include a downloadable workbook for you to use throughout the workshop. In-person tickets also include refreshments at the event.
- When: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 8 pm CST
- Where: Online – Register HERE
- Cost: $15.00 (includes downloadable workbook)
- When: Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 11 am – 1 pm CST
- Where: Private location disclosed only to attendees – Register HERE
- Cost: $30.00 (includes hard copy of workbook and refreshments)
I’m very excited about hosting this workshop. You may be running the show completely alone and believe me, I know that it gets overwhelming trying to do it all on your own – especially if you don’t even know where to begin. My goal is to introduce you to the basics first and then help you tailor it to your unique brand and get those results. This is not one that you can afford to miss – 2017 is your year.
I can’t wait to meet you, whether it’s face to face or through technology. See ya there!