It’s just about time for all the holiday parties to commence I think we’ve found a dish that your guests will love.
Christy Robbins at …from glitter to gumdrops shared this recipe almost four years ago and now we’re sharing it with you. Check out what you’ll need below.
8 oz of cream cheese, softened
1 c grated Parmesan cheese, divided
2 (8 oz) cans of crescent rolls
1 c chopped red pepper (you can substitute the fresh peppers for drained roasted red peppers, pepperoni, etc.)
1/4 c fresh parsley
1. Beat cream cheese and 3/4 of the Parmesan cheese.
2. Chop parsley and red pepper.
3. Roll out dough, break apart pairs of crescent triangles and press seams to make a rectangle. Place three T of cheese mix and sprinkle with peppers and parsley.
4. Fold and press edges together and then slice into 4 equal pieces. Sprinkle with the last 1/4 of Parmesan. (The original post suggested using the bottled version of Parmesan for the topping.)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
Source: Christy Robbins