GQ recently released their picks for the most stylish men of 2012 and we’re impressed with the list. Check out who made the cut below!
25. Frank Ocean – GQ praises Ocean for his perfect mixture of high-end fashion with streetwear.
24. Russell Westbrook – Westbrook looks great in his signature glasses. GQ gave him props for knowing how his clothes should fit.
23. Wes Anderson – GQ added Anderson to the list because of his hipster style.
22. Archer – Shout out to Archer for being the only animated man on GQ’s list this year.
21. A$AP Rocky – Rapper A$AP Rocky being added to this list is no surprise. He pushes the envelope when it comes to fashion – isn’t that what being stylish is all about?
20. Adam Levine – Maroon 5 lead singer and judge of the reality series The Voice, Adam Levine, has transformed his style into a more sophisticated rocker look. We love Adam!
19. Yasiin Bey – You may know him as Mos Def. Not only did he change his name, he changed his style and landed him a spot on this list.
18. Andrew Garfield – Spiderman actor Andrew Garfield looks amazing, don’t you agree?
17. Ryan Gosling – Nothing like a sexy man in a suit. We’re loving Mr. Gosling!
16. Andy Cohen – Bravo’s longtime late night host made the list because of his well put together suit and tie combos.
15. Jay-Z – This mogul knows how to dress for any and every occasion.
14. Armie Hammer – GQ praises Hammer for simply looking good in his clothes. We’re loving the first look of Hammer sporting the brown suit.
13. Matt Lauer – Lauer consistently looks amazing as one of the anchors on The Today Show.
12. Dwayne Wade – This NBA star turns heads on and off the court.
11. Matt Bomer – GQ names Bomer as one of the best dressed men on the small screen.
10. Nick Jonas – This Jonas brother is taking the spotlight for this fashion forward ensembles.
9. Justin Theroux – This man can rock a street look or a nicely tailored suit. Gotta love it!
8. Tyson Chandler – We know he looks great naked, but he looks even better in clothes. 😛
7. Joseph Gordon-Levitt – GQ gives JGL his props for nailing proportion.
6. Rob Pattinson – The list wouldn’t be complete without every teenage girl’s favorite vampire.
5. Ewan McGregor – Watch out for McGregor. He has mastered the black tie look!
4. Bruno Mars – We were wondering when we’d see Bruno. His style is undeniable and it fits him well.
3. David Beckham – We don’t have much to say about him…instead we’re just gonna stare and admire this beautiful, sexy man.
2. Zac Efron – GQ loves how Zac keeps it simple but never boring. We do too.
1. Daniel Craig – Craig wins the title of the Most Stylish Man of 2012.
What do you think of the men who made the list? Did GQ get it right?