Have you heard the news? I’m expecting! You can keep up with my pregnancy experience, find resources for moms-to-be and more all right here.
“Countdown To Baby” is a new series of blog posts that will document my pregnancy experience from my first trimester up until I deliver Baby Lo. I always knew that whenever I did become pregnant, I would document and share it with my readers. After our pregnancy surprise, I searched the internet high and low for women of color who blogged throughout their pregnancies and found slim to none. At that point, I knew that I had to blog my pregnancy experience to represent for women of color. Because I work from home, I’m not married and I’m (barely) under 30, I know that there are hundreds, maybe even thousands of women who’ll be able to relate to my journey through motherhood. You can read all my pregnancy posts here.
A few of my favorites from the series:
- Countdown To Baby: Pregnancy Q&A Featuring Dad
- The Jessica Diaries: I Cried Yesterday
- Countdown To Baby: My First Trimester Pregnancy Experience (Weeks 4-13)
- [sponsored post] How To Prepare For Your #MomentOfTruth With e.p.t.
- [sponsored post] What’s Inside My December Bump Box?
- What To Expect – A pregnancy and parenting website