This is a personal website and blog written and edited by Jessica Simien. Occasionally, there will be guest articles in which the views and opinions expressed within those articles represent the view or the opinion of the post/article author NOT any of the businesses, sponsors, organizations and/or institutions JessicaSimien.com is affiliated with. These opinions are not fact, unless stated otherwise. JessicaSimien.com reserves the right to edit or remove content at any time.
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid product insertions and other forms of compensation. Compensation received does not influence the content or opinions on this website. To read more information about product and book reviews, click here.
All images on this website not branded with the JessicaSimien.com logo are available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain or are used with permission of the image owner. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.). If photo credit information is available, it will be posted with the photo associated with it. If you own the rights to any photo that appears on this site and would like for it to be removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be removed immediately.
We encourage your comments on JessicaSimien.com and hope you will join the discussion. We moderate each and every comment and we expect a basic level of civility in our comments sections. Disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. By posting on JessicaSimien.com, you give JessicaSimien.com (Jessica Simien / Simien Media Group) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by JessicaSimien.com in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
JessicaSimien.com reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.