Words cannot describe how excited I was to receive my first Bump Box in the mail! I’ve been reading about all the different subscription services available for pregnant women and Bump Boxes was by far the most attractive option. What I like the most about the service is that it’s totally focused on you. As a mom-to-be, a lot of your gifts will be centered around the baby and trust me – they’ll be more than welcome – but if you’re a first time mom like me, you may feel left out at times. And Bump Boxes addresses that.
Here’s how it works.
You visit their website (www.bumpboxes.com) and select either a 3, 6 or 9 month subscription. After selecting your subscription option, you’ll be able to enter your due date so your box can fit your needs for each stage of your pregnancy. After that, you’ll receive your box between the 15th and 29th of each month!
At the time my box was ordered, I was 23 weeks (I’m 26 weeks now) and here’s what was inside!
- Glow Organics Bath Bomb: I’ve been afraid to take a bath throughout my pregnancy because of all the different myths I’ve read about but let me tell you…after the pressure from a growing baby and your placenta starts to take a toll on your back and joints, you’ll welcome a hot, soothing bath over standing in the shower just like I did. The bath bomb smells amazing and is organic, vegan and cruelty-free.
- Bumpboosters Pregnancy Cookie: These cookies are designed for pregnant moms to get all the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients we need to support our health and support our baby’s development. The cookies are made with organic whole wheat flour, chia seeds and oats.
- Bella B Stretch Mark Prevention Tummy Honey Butter: I was very excited to see this product in the box because I wanted to try it after finding it online. Although stretch marks are genetic and it’s not much you can really do to prevent them, who doesn’t want soft, supple skin?
- EYES by ToGoSpa Under Eye Treatment: This was another product I was excited to see because I’ve been trying to find safe-to-use products for my face. I have trouble with dark circles so I’m looking forward to using these.
- Birds & Bees Caffeine Free Peaceful Pregnancy Tea: Besides being beautifully packaged and heavenly scented, this tea is perfectly safe to drink during pregnancy. I’ll admit that having to limit caffeine intake (I completely avoided it during my first trimester) has been annoying because all the stuff I like to drink, tea included, has varying amounts of caffeine. I’m looking forward to trying this to see if it tastes as good as it looks.
- EcoVessel Tumbler: I LOVE this reusable bottle because it’s pretty, pink and has cute little designs. It’s also 100% recyclable, BPA-free and will make getting those 8 glasses of water a day a lot easier.
At first glance you may think the quantity of items doesn’t match with the price but it’s the quality of these items that really makes this box worth it. The products are safe for you so there’s no guesswork in whether or not you can eat them or use them on your body. They’re top of the line products so you’re getting the best quality there is and the best part is someone thoughtfully organized the box to fit your specific stage of pregnancy.
Have you subscribed yet? I’d love to hear your experience with Bump Boxes in the comment section below. Be sure to follow them on Instagram @bumpboxes and don’t forget to visit their website by clicking here.
*This post contains affiliate links.