I don’t know about yours, but my inner thighs could definitely use some toning. Believe it our not, yoga is a way to get rid of the inner thigh fluffiness that many women have. Check out three amazing ways to start toning that area.
The Goddess Pose
- Stand at the front of your yoga mat and step out, opening your legs about three feet apart.
- Bend your knees into a squat position, with your knees directly over your ankles.
- Lift your arms, bending your elbows at 90 degree angles with your palms facing away from you.
- Hold this pose for five deep breaths.
The Reverse Warrior Pose
- Begin in the Downward Facing Dog yoga pose. Step into the Warrior 1 pose by moving your right foot forward. Open your hips and chest into the Warrior 2 pose.
- Inhale, lowering your left hand to your left thigh/calf and raise your right arm overhead arching toward your back leg.
- Hold pose for five deep breaths then switch sides.
The Half-Wheel Pose
- Start by lying on your back with your arms to the side of your body with your palms to the floor. Bend your knees up and place your feet flat on the floor. Walk your heels as close to your butt as you can.
- Lift your hips up with your fit firm on the ground. Try to keep your thighs parallel.
- Hold this pose for five breaths.