41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – This is such a hard decision!!!! I guess I would gather everyone together somewhere and just spend time with them all. I would have them make videos and write letters so their words, voices and faces could stay with me as long as I live.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? – UH NO.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? – I think being alive is just what it means – breathing, heart beating, etc. Truly living is taking advantage of every moment, every opportunity and creating lifelong memories. Truly living is taking risks, stepping outside of the box and digging deep for meaning and purpose.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? – When you can’t stop thinking about the bigger picture…For example when a guy is considering proposing…when he can’t stop thinking about spending the rest of his life without her and how sad/lonely he’d be…then its time to go ahead and take that step.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? – Probably because society makes making mistakes seem like such a bad thing. Of course you don’t want to make the SAME mistakes because some mistakes you cannot recover from.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? – I would have “gone natural” a long time ago, as and when it was first introduced to me.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? – Yesterday
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? – I love the simple things…moments that most people overlook like catching someone smile, the feeling when someone you love hugs you, the power of positive energy, etc. To express this love, I try to create those moments.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? – I will remember this whole time period as a process or stepping stone to get to where I’ll be at that point.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? – Unfortunately I’ve been allowing others to make them for me. I plan to change that.