31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – I don’t think I’ve ever felt the two at once. Recently, I’ve felt most passionate as and when I was telling my best friend how much I love my boyfriend during one of our monthly deep discussion sit-downs. A recent time I’ve felt most alive was when I went to Mardi Gras. It was a very spontaneous trip and I really enjoyed myself and relaxed.
32. If not now, then when? – That’s what I’m saying!
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? – Money :-(
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? – Ummm….I guess not because if I had, I’d remember it.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? – I think its because people get so passionate about what they believe in and pushing their beliefs on others that they are willing to fight for it. They don’t realize that they’re causing so many other problems.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? – No. I say this because they can sometimes be disguised as each other. For instance a person can do what seems like a really nice gesture, but they have ill intentions.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – Yes! BUT I would put money into my own businesses and work those. I don’t see the point of continuing a job that you aren’t in control of or have rank in if you have the money to create your own.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? – I’d rather have more work I actually enjoy doing. I love to stay busy.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? – Yes. Wanting to have my own office and work for myself and travel every weekend is on my mind everyday!
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? – I haven’t. I usually don’t present my ideas until they are fully thought through.