22. Why are you, you? – My experiences, relationship with God, family and friends, personal wants/needs/goals/dreams have all made me who I am.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? – Yes.
24. Which is worse, as and when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? – When a good friend moves away. (I was just talking about this!) The thought of not being able to see my close friend who I share more with than anyone makes me really sad.
25. What are you most grateful for? – Having a relationship with God and actually feeling his presence. Knowing that there is a greater being in control of everything and who will be there for me and see me through is the best feeling and reassurance in the world.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? – This is a really tough question. I have some wonderful old memories, but I have some really bad old memories too. I think if I HAD to choose, I would rather lose all of my old memories.
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? – Yes.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? – No. My greatest fear is to be alone and fortunately I have wonderful people around me that love and care for me. While I have maybe FELT alone at times, I’ve never truly been alone.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – Yes I remember…no it doesn’t LOL
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? – I have so many happy memories of childhood! I can’t decide which is my favorite. So for the sake of answering this question, I would say that ONE of my happiest childhood memories is watching my Dad practice playing the saxophone. I would jump in the bed behind him and do little dances. I also used to try and play it myself. He would let me play and just bonding with him is irreplaceable. I really miss those younger days.