11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? – I would definitely speak up for my friend and let them know that whatever they’re saying is unfair or inaccurate. I cannot let someone talk trash about a very close friend of mine and not say anything.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? – Develop thick skin.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? – Yes…well it depends on what I’m saving them from. If I’m saving them from death, then yes. If I’m saving them from jail time…then it depends on the situation and the loved one.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? – No, my creativity is usually evident from the beginning. I’m not sure if I’m a big enough risk taker to be deemed insane at times. LOL
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? – Probably the way I handle my relationship with my significant other. I get a lot of questions/criticism/weird looks as and when I talk about how we work things out or reach compromises. It’s hard to explain, but it’s just how I am. We both know that we’ll always love each other no matter what, so we don’t let bumps in the road keep us from the end goal – which is to become husband and wife, start a family and grow old together. Everyone doesn’t understand that.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? – Because I’m me and everyone else is them.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? – I REALLY want to move out of state. Not for any reason other than to say I did it and explore a new place, new people, new everything. Fear of being alone, not making it on my own, not being with my family when the end of the world happens (sounds crazy, but true! LOL) and just fear of not meeting new people that I can trust holds me back.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? – Ummmm this is a tough one. I don’t know what the future holds for me so I can’t really answer this. I don’t think that I am. I think everyone and every thing is in my life for a reason and everything honestly just feels right at this point in time.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? – If I had to move to a state it would be between Georgia, Texas and Florida. It would be hard for me to pick one…I like them all because they’re in the South and I want to stay in the South but individually, they all have something unique to offer and that I like individually. If I had to move to another country, it would be France or Italy. I couldn’t really picture myself living somewhere other than those places if it wasn’t America.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? – Sometimes! No, I don’t think it makes the elevator faster, but it makes me feel better sometimes. Just to be clear, I only push the button twice when I’m trying to get the door to close.